MaaserManager.com was launched in 2012 to help people worldwide keep track of their Maaser accounting.
Although there are many financial software packages currently on the market, there is no solution that
allows one to see, at a glance, how much one has available to distribute to tzedaka, or how much one has already given to certain categories
of tzedaka (i.e. needy families, yeshivos, kollelim, etc.). Additionally, although the Maaser calculation can be manually accounted using other software packages, MaaserManager.com will automatically compute the amount of Maaser given and owed at any given time- without the user having to manually add up columns, or filter through other expense reports.
It also allows the user to apply acceptable deductions to the "Maaser"able income, both from Halachic and taxable standpoints.
MaaserManager.com offers the following features, including many Maaser-specific features:
- 100% Free.
- Secure and Anonymous. You never have to provide identity or personal information.
- View available tzedaka funds at glance.
- 'Close-out' feature to use at end-of-year. This will start the next year off with a zero balance, while keeping records of the previous years.
- Access from anywhere - computer, laptop, or mobile device.
- Schedule recurring income, or recurring disbursements so you only have to enter the amount and frequency once, and it will be updated automatically.
- Beautiful, easy to use interface.
- Graphs and statistics show you where your Maaser is being given.
- Pledge area allows you to store possible donations for future consideration.
- Continuous updating of features based on your feedback.